1. Preserve the cultural heritage associated with falconry and the dissemination and preservation of heritage activities.
2. Establishing sports relations with various local sports institutions and clubs and their private counterparts within the framework of the State’s policies and guidelines in this regard.
3. To spread, promote and encourage the practice of the culture of falconry among the various population groups of the Emirate.
4. Enhancing the emirate’s status both at the state level and abroad as a destination for falconry.
5. Development and supervision of legislation related to the practice of falconry in the Emirate.
6. Provide and encourage initiatives aiming at developing falconry sport inspired by the local heritage of the state and the Emirate.
7. Provide a medical care clinic and a shelter for falcons and live birds as they relate to the culture and heritage of the State.